I have a wedding to go to in a couple of weeks so I thought as I look for dresses online I would share some with you! I am looking online at retail places as well as Poshmark. It is pretty cold here and will be cold for the wedding I am attending so I will be sharing more fall dresses. I don’t know if you guys have any weddings coming up, but if you do then hopefully this post helps you find a dress!
Rules I live by when dressing for a wedding:
- NEVER wear white or black (unless told)
- Don’t wear too bright of colors or prints (no neon, or bold prints)
- Look at the venue (church, outdoor, historic building, etc)
- NEVER wear jeans. I know most people wouldn’t do these, but even if it’s a casual wedding still don’t wear jeans.
- Bring a secondary pair of shoes
Thank you guys so much for reading this post! Let me know in the comments which dress was your favorite! I still haven’t found the PERFECT dress, but I found a few that are options. I will see you guys in my next post!